Why we want cannabis legalised
We want the hemp market to be totally open and accessible for growers and makers everywhere in the world. This means that the amount of THC (the naturally-occurring cannabinoid that gives cannabis users their ‘high’) in the hemp plant and its products needs to stop being an obstacle. The solution: legalise THC and monitor its presence in hemp products. With Germany’s recent legalisation moves, the time is right to legalise cannabis in Ireland, and the EU, and worldwide.
Now share your opinion
Take our super-short survey now and we’ll be super-grateful. Forever.
Now try our climate change survey!
- Google-Supported Startup Helps Rebuild Ukraine with New Carbon Credit Category
- Tao Climate: The Pride of Ireland as Country Winner for the Creative Business Cup
- The Drawbacks of DAC, Direct Air Capture, Carbon Credits and the Rise of Hemp Carbon Credits
- The Rise of Hemp Carbon Credits: A Sustainable Alternative to Forestry Carbon Credits
- The Party at the End of the World, a Short Story
Founder and CEO at Hempoffset.com and TaoClimate.com.
Hempoffset works with hemp growers and makers worldwide, to capture and sequester CO2 at scale, while building a sustainable world.
Tao Climate works with companies and individuals that want to measure, minimise and manage their carbon footprints. Tao Climate is the way to carbon neutral.
We are proud members of the Google Startups for Sustainable Development program.