Achieve sustainability goals with the power of nature. Buy our Hemp Carbon Credits or Offset Flights
Take charge of your carbon footprint
First, let’s see how much CO2 you generate. This is your carbon footprint. Then we’ll show you how hemp can solve it.
- Hemp Finalist Entry in Elon Musk’s XPRIZEShare now, sow the seeds of love…Unique XPRIZE Partnership with Ukraine’s Hemp Technology LLC Delivers Sustainable Housing While Removing Over 1,000 Tonnes CO2e Hemp for the XPRIZE! Tao Climate, a trailblazer in sustainable solutions and a selected member of Google’s Startups for Sustainable Development program, proudly announces its finalist entry to Elon Musk’s XPRIZE Carbon… Continue reading Hemp Finalist Entry in Elon Musk’s XPRIZE
- Hemp Video for Climate ActionShare now, sow the seeds of love…Our hemp video shows how the power of hemp can deliver a circular economy and a sustainable future for all Video is a powerful storytelling tool. We want everyone to know about how hemp can save the world. Please share this hemp video with your friends, social networks, political… Continue reading Hemp Video for Climate Action
- COP28 Report: Where Climate Policy Meets the Circus – Juggling Acts and High WiresShare now, sow the seeds of love…COP28: Fossil Fuel’s Climate Conference The recently concluded 28th UN Climate Change Conference of the Parties (COP28) in the United Arab Emirates marked a significant milestone, with 198 signatory countries of the Paris Agreement in attendance. Global Stocktake Agreement The core outcome of COP28, known as the “UAE Consensus”… Continue reading COP28 Report: Where Climate Policy Meets the Circus – Juggling Acts and High Wires
- Win Free Hemp Carbon Credits with Tao Climate and HempoffsetShare now, sow the seeds of love…Win Carbon Credits! Now it’s so easy to effectively offset your air travel carbon emissions By completing our Climate Quiz, subscribing to The Way, and following Tao Climate/Hempoffset on LinkedIn or X or Facebook, you can enter our Carbon Neutral Flights Competition, and you can win one of 5… Continue reading Win Free Hemp Carbon Credits with Tao Climate and Hempoffset
- Score 20% off our revolutionary Hemp Carbon CreditsShare now, sow the seeds of love…Simply join The Way The Way is our very cool, super-useful monthly newsletter on climate, sustainability and hemp. Sign up today and you’ll receive a return email with a 20% discount code for our incredible Hemp Carbon Credits. Introducing Tao Climate’s Hemp Carbon Credit: Your Path to a Greener… Continue reading Score 20% off our revolutionary Hemp Carbon Credits
- Earth is Crossing its Natural Boundaries, and Hemp Can HelpShare now, sow the seeds of love…Earth’s boundaries are being crossed A recent study published in the journal Science Advances found that Earth is now well outside the safe operating space for humanity. The study, which assessed nine planetary boundaries, found that six of them have been crossed, including climate change, biodiversity loss, and land… Continue reading Earth is Crossing its Natural Boundaries, and Hemp Can Help
- Circular Economy StatementShare now, sow the seeds of love…We Champion Circular Economy Principles At Tao Climate/Hempoffset, we are 100% committed to embracing and championing Circular Economy principles in every facet of our operations, including our digital initiatives. We recognise that the linear ‘take, make, dispose’ model is unsustainable and detrimental to both the environment and society. As… Continue reading Circular Economy Statement
- Wings of Change: Redefining the Jet-Set Lifestyle for the Green Age of AviationShare now, sow the seeds of love…Our Hemp Carbon Credits Elevate the Air Travel Experience to Net Zero Emissions Welcome to the Green Age of Aviation. Air travel has become an integral part of our lives, enabling us to connect with loved ones and explore the world. However, with the growing concern over the environmental… Continue reading Wings of Change: Redefining the Jet-Set Lifestyle for the Green Age of Aviation
Ready to take action? Try our Hemp Carbon Credits
Our Hemp Carbon Credit products and services are science-based and data-driven, with impacts measured. Our platform connects you with licensed growers in Ireland and around the world who grow industrial hemp. We measure all our partner crops’ inputs and outputs. Then we lock the carbon away, permanently and safely, in hempcrete homes and buildings.
Fabulous, verified, fully considered, and 100% sequestered Hempoffset Hemp Carbon Credits are now available, for businesses and consumers worldwide! Everything we do is science-based, data-driven and impacts are measured. When you purchase any of our Carbon Credit products, your investment is shared equally between the grower who captures the carbon, and the hempcrete maker who sequesters the carbon, and Hempoffset, to fund our technology and verification operations. Ideally, the grower and maker will be the same person or organisation, to minimise the transportation carbon footprint. In this case, they will receive two-thirds of your investment.
This could be our last chance. We’re up for the challenge!
Be part of the solution
If you’re a business owner and want to have a carbon neutral operation, quickly and easily, learn more about our business carbon service. Our hemp carbon credit products help enable carbon neutral data centres, in real time, across construction, operation and legacy. Our technology helps businesses achieve sustainability goals.
Our mission is to stop climate change – effectively and quickly – and help you achieve sustainability goals
Hempoffset is the first true carbon capture and sequestration product that supports businesses and individuals with their efforts to go carbon neutral in near real-time. Our method: Industrial hemp, grown at scale with our carbon measurement and offset platform, supplying the best quality hemp carbon credits in the world to our customers and Voluntary Carbon Markets.
Hempoffset carbon credits are unique:
- Multiple, positive impacts are measured and made transparent. The quantity of CO2 we remove from the atmosphere is our key impact. Additional impacts in job creation, sustainable development, and behavioural change.
- Additionality, removing CO2 in new projects.
- Validated, Verified, and Certified by the Department of Agriculture, Ireland (Irish operations).
- Fully considered: Only net gains are brought to market.
- Permanently and safely sequestering CO2.
- Used to produce hempcrete for carbon-zero housing and commercial buildings.
- Our carbon products and services are science-based and data-driven, with all impacts measured.
- Transparent, end-to-end carbon credit registry to build trust.
Co-benefits of industrial hemp include helping pollinators thrive, bees and other insects; environmental justice by redistributing value; better for the environment with no need for herbicides or pesticides; and significant job creation.
Businesses and individuals use our platform to measure, reduce, and manage their carbon footprints. Offset the business, the project, or the activity by the metric tonne, with guaranteed, additional, permanent sequestration of the target carbon footprint.
Together, we’ll plant enough hemp to go carbon neutral fast, stop climate change, and defund war
Make a promise to the planet
We want to grow a billion hectares of hemp, all over the world. If you are already dedicated to growing hemp, or just want to try it as a rotation crop, get in touch. If you are new to hemp and want to learn how to grow it, get in touch. We need you. The planet needs you.
Join the movement for a cleaner planet
When you need hemp crops for your products, we connect you with growers near you, in Ireland and around the world, who will meet your supply needs.
You can also sell your hemp and sustainable products in our store. Get in touch today…
Pledge your commitment to reducing your carbon footprint
We’ve started a movement that will easily enable the planting of enough hemp to stop climate change. Our audacious goal is to plant over one billion hectares a year, on our new, sustainable, greentech value platform. We know we need to build a carbon-neutral, and then a carbon-negative lifestyle worldwide, with equality, opportunity and respect for nature and each other at its heart. But we’re human, so we won’t do that until it’s too late. Hempoffset will buy us time, making it super-easy for anyone, or any business, to go carbon-neutral.
A billion hectares of hemp
A billion hectares of hemp is around 10% of habitable land and will remove up to 23 metric gigatons (a gigaton is 1 billion metric tons) of CO2 from the air each year, that’s about a quarter of the world’s annual emissions.
Isn’t 10% a lot of land?
Not really, especially when you consider that 40% of the planet’s arable land is currently used for dairy and livestock. Most of the hemp fibre we grow will be used to make hempcrete, an incredible construction material, and we’ll build sustainable homes for everyone on Earth who needs or wants one. We’re using one problem to solve another. Everything we do with our hemp carbon offset products and services is science-based and data-driven. Hempoffset is a win-win. Join us on this legendary journey…
Help us create a more sustainable world: sign up now
Register your interest in a sustainable, hempcrete home by Hempoffset.
Subscribe now and experience the journey
Subscribe to our newsletter for hefty discounts, sustainability news and tips, and exclusive, full access to our story as we journey to a better, carbon-neutral world, trying to win the XPRIZE along the way.
The science of hemp and carbon offset
There is a growing awareness that Nature-based Solutions (= NbS = plants) hold the key to solving the climate crisis. Why risk tampering with the atmosphere (will we ever learn?) or waiting for some new technology to be invented, when plants and trees are already working hard (along with the ocean) to pull the planet back from the brink? Trees are a good strategy, so let’s plant billions of them, everywhere possible. But, trees can take 30-40 years to make a net positive carbon impact and time is of the essence (Also: forest fires). That’s why hemp is the answer.
Hemp absorbs literally tons of CO2 when growing
Hemp is simply the most effective crop at removing CO2 from our air. One hectare of hemp can absorb up to 15 tons of CO2 from the atmosphere (Source: European Commission), pumping out even more oxygen, and in a single growing season! Hemp grows really fast, with three crops a year achievable in hot climates. Hemp is also a great rotation crop, requires no pesticides and needs only half the water of most other crops, boosting biodiversity.
“The greatest threat to the planet is the belief that someone else will save it.”— Robert Swan