Hempoffset Core Values
- We believe in love. Loving each other, loving our world, living sustainably in a better, fairer world with equal opportunities for everybody. Make love, not war. That. We also believe in trusting people and we want to earn your trust in what we’re doing.
- We believe in connecting people across the hemp and carbon lifecycles. This will mean education, lobbying, advertising, and research.
- We believe that technology should serve people and nature. We are science-based and data-driven, and we measure our impacts.
- We believe that hemp and cannabis should be legalised worldwide so that industrial hemp’s potential can be fully realised. We’ll do all that we can to help win this!
- We believe that people should be treated with respect and fairness and that every human being must have a home, clean water, sanitation, health services, education, and sustainable employment opportunities. Sounds obvious, doesn’t it?
- We believe that everybody deserves a future to look forward to. See 5.
- We believe that nature is not just a resource to be exploited. Nature is us and we are nature. Deep? Perhaps. But we need to think more deeply.
- We believe that the wealth of our planet’s resources should be managed carefully and shared fairly with all the people of Earth. Many mega-rich corporations, monarchs, despots and lunatics would disagree.
- We believe that the way we currently do things as a species is unsustainable and broken, needing almost total renewal. If it is broken, then fix it.
- We believe that it’s up to us to make the changes that we want to see in the world. So we will. And here you are, just in time.
Do you share our values?
Then join us. Share our story. Work with us. Together we can do this.
Hempoffset is owned by Tao Climate Limited. Registered in Ireland, a member of the European Union, serving the world
Tao Climate Limited
Registration number: 730527
Registered 30 November 2022
- Press Release: Hemp is the Key to a Global Utopia
- Hemp resource guide
- How hemp can deliver utopia
- How and why industrial hemp was criminalised in the USA in 1937
- Take a survey!