Your elevation is 50m
The sea level will rise by 70m when all the ice melts, so you will be under water. This is not great news, we know. But you can take action now and help prevent the flood.
NOTE: This is for demonstration purposes only. To see your true elevation, check your phone compass or use Google Earth.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Earth app.
- Tap Menu Settings.
- Tap Units of measurement.
- Pick an option.
- Win Free Hemp Carbon Credits with Tao Climate and Hempoffset
- Score 20% off our revolutionary Hemp Carbon Credits
- Earth is Crossing its Natural Boundaries, and Hemp Can Help
- Circular Economy Statement
- Wings of Change: Redefining the Jet-Set Lifestyle for the Green Age of Aviation