Your elevation is 50m
The sea level will rise by 70m when all the ice melts, so you will be under water. This is not great news, we know. But you can take action now and help prevent the flood.
NOTE: This is for demonstration purposes only. To see your true elevation, check your phone compass or use Google Earth.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Earth app.
- Tap Menu Settings.
- Tap Units of measurement.
- Pick an option.
- Google-Supported Startup Helps Rebuild Ukraine with New Carbon Credit Category
- Tao Climate: The Pride of Ireland as Country Winner for the Creative Business Cup
- The Drawbacks of DAC, Direct Air Capture, Carbon Credits and the Rise of Hemp Carbon Credits
- The Rise of Hemp Carbon Credits: A Sustainable Alternative to Forestry Carbon Credits
- The Party at the End of the World, a Short Story