Here’s how you can help the bees and all pollinators
Einstein famously said that if the bees die out, we only have 4 years before humanity becomes extinct. Without bees and our other pollinators, crops will die. No more fruit, vegetables, grains, or feed for animals. Desolation.
Industrial hemp greatly benefits bees in many ways, including:
- Industrial hemp produces pollen, a valuable food source for bees, well into the autumn/fall when few other pollen sources are available.
- Industrial hemp does not require pesticides, reducing the impact of agricultural pesticides on bee populations.
- By using industrial hemp for our paper and construction material needs, we can leave forests to nature, so all pollinators benefit.
- Industrial hemp uses 50% of the water of most crops, and it cleans the soil, so it has a net positive impact on the environment.
What you can do to help bees:
- Plant more flowers wherever you can and don’t mow the lawn too often.
- Don’t use pesticides in your garden.
- Buy honey from local beekeepers whenever possible. Imported ‘honey’ is often not really honey at all!
- Spread the word about how industrial hemp can help save the bees, and humanity! You can start by sharing this post. Right now.
- Climate is now a weapon
- The opportunity for tech to save the world, Dublin Tech Summit report, #DTS22
- Everyone can do their part – UN Secretary-General
- Thailand removes hemp from its list of controlled drugs
- How you can help achieve all 17 UN Global Goals and make a better world